Responsible for the content of this website:
Bäckerei Haverland GmbH
Hammer Landstraße 3
Tel.: 02921 / 16019
Fax: 02921 / 16020
Local Court Arnsberg
Register no.: HRA 5760
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a Umsatzsteuergesetz:
Responsible data protection supervisory authority:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Bäckerei Haverland GmbH, business address Hammer Landstraße 3, 59494 Soest, operates a website on the Internet at the Internet address www.baeckerei-haverland.de, which serves to inform and communicate with Internet users.
- As a provider of a teleservice, Bäckerei Haverland GmbH will only collect, process or use personal data (individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person) to the extent that this is necessary for the implementation of the teleservice (inventory data). The inventory data will only be processed and used for other purposes if you as the user have given your express consent to this. We do not consider the use of the website as consent, nor is the use of the Bäckerei Haverland website dependent on the granting of your consent.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the storage, processing and use of your data at any time with effect for the future. The declaration of revocation can be made in writing or electronically. If you wish to revoke your consent, please send an e-mail to info[at]baeckerei-haverland[dot]de.
Responsibility for contents:
- Bäckerei Haverland GmbH is responsible for its own contents of the website according to general laws.
- Bäckerei Haverland GmbH is only responsible for third-party content made available for use on the website to the extent that Bäckerei Haverland GmbH is aware of such content and has the technical and reasonable means to prevent its use.
- liability for third-party content to which Bäckerei Haverland GmbH merely provides access is excluded. An automatic and short-term provision of third-party content based on user query is deemed to be access mediation.
- obligations to block the use of illegal content in accordance with general laws remain unaffected if Bäckerei Haverland GmbH becomes aware of this content while maintaining the secrecy of telecommunications in accordance with §88 TKG and blocking is technically possible and reasonable.
Use of the above data:
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operator of the website expressly reserves the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information (e.g. spam mails).
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these web pages in accordance with general laws pursuant to § 7 para. 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. Upon becoming aware of such infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Liability for links:
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
Note on the dispute resolution procedure under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG):
Platform of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
The contents and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to copyright protection within the meaning of § 7 UrhG. The use of texts and illustrations, even in part, without prior written consent violates the provisions of copyright law and is therefore illegal. This applies in particular to all exploitation rights such as reproduction, translation or use in electronic systems. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Logos and brand names used are the property of the respective registered owners. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.